If any pest can make you run for cover, it’s rodents. Whether you’ve got mice or rats in your house, Pest Shield will get rid of them, so you can get off the kitchen table and relax in your home.
No More Mice or Rats
Have you noticed rodents on your property? Have you tried various solutions to get rid of them, but none have worked? Do you feel hopeless in your situation? If you’ve been struggling to eliminate rodents from your property, Pest Shield is ready to protect your property and sanity.
By working with our team, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that your property remains rodent-free long-term and your family stays safe from diseases transmitted by rodents.
What Are the Signs of Rodent Infestation?
Think you may have mice or rats in your home? Here are signs that you’re right.
● Gnawing, scratching, or scampering noises
● Grease marks
● Holes in walls and other thin materials
● Musky or rotting odor
● Piles of nesting materials, such as shredded fabric, paper, or dried plant matter
● Odd pet behavior (dogs or cats often scratch walls as an attempt to catch rodents)
● Rodent droppings in cupboards, drawers, and around food packages
● Signs of chewing on food packaging.
What Attracts Rodents?
Rodents are attracted to food and shelter, resources that your property has in abundance. If you don’t regularly clean your space and often leave food waste on the floor and other surfaces, rodents will eventually find their way into your property.
Additionally, pet waste, garbage containers, and barbeque grills attract rodents. These give off a very strong aroma that can lead rodents directly into your property.
Getting Rid of Rodents
Want mice and rats to find another place to live? You’ll need to take a few steps to make your home less inviting. Here are a few places to start.
● Eliminate entry points by sealing cracks, holes, and other openings around your property.
● Practice good sanitation at all times. Clean up food crumbs, eliminate residue, and wipe down counters—especially after meals.
● Seal your food by placing it in the fridge or using sealable containers.
● Spray concentrated hot pepper solution around your property. Just make sure these spots are out of reach of children and pets.
● Use different types of mouse traps and place them in different areas on your property.
● Use essential oils, such as clove and peppermint, as these are known to repel mice.
Shield Your Home From Rodents
There are a million ways to get rid of rodents. Your friends and family might even give you a tip or two about helping you minimize rodent infestation on your property. Sometimes, expert help is necessary. If you’re done trying to get rid of them on your own, contact Pest Shield to turn your property into a rodent-free space.