One of the most feared pests in Tennessee and beyond, bed bugs are gross, blood-sucking creatures that take experience and expertise to eradicate. Fortunately for residents of Cleveland, Bradley County, Chattanooga, and beyond, Pest Shield offers quality bed bug eradication services that let you sleep easy.
Kiss Bed Bugs Goodbye
Pest Shield offers effective bed bug removal services in Cleveland, Bradley County, and other surrounding areas in Tennessee.
We understand that bed bugs cause inconvenience and irritation for you and your family. That’s why we provide all-natural and traditional pest control solutions for Tennessee homeowners.
Our professional team efficiently eliminates bed bugs and other insects like ants and termites from your house. We also protect your residence from future infestations of bed bugs and other pests.
How to Find Out if You Have Bed Bugs
Bed bugs are tiny insects with flat bodies that can’t fly. They usually grow up to one-third of an inch in size and are typically reddish-brown in color.
Wondering if you have bed bugs? Here are the common signs to look out for:
● Red, swollen marks on your face, arms, neck or hands after sleeping.
● Molted bug skin is in your bedroom.
● There is a musty, sweet odor in your home.
● There are blood spots on your bedding, particularly near the head of the bed.
● You experience skin irritation, itchiness, or allergic reactions after being in your bed.
What Attracts Bed Bugs to Your Home?
Bed bugs may begin to settle in your house for several reasons.
• They may be accidentally transferred to your home through beds, furniture, luggage, clothing, and other personal objects.
• They may potentially be transported to your residence during the move-in process.
• Bed bugs could make it to your home if you or your family members travel to places where bed bugs are abundant, such as Europe, Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, and South and Central America.
• Bed bugs can travel to your home if you sleep in a motel or hotel with low hygienic standards.
How to Get Rid of Bed Bugs in Tennessee
Bed bug eradication is tricky and tough since these insects usually hide in small cracks and crevices. That’s why it’s best to enlist the help of pest management professionals instead of going down the DIY route.
If you suspect bed bugs, contact Pest Shield for effectual, systematic bed bug removal. Already get an estimate to have bed bugs removed? We’ll offer a second opinion at no cost. You may even learn that you don’t have bed bugs after all, avoiding the headache of costly and time-intensive treatment.